There is definitely a lot more to do than having a healthy meal, exercising and managing your weight.
Did you also know that our mental wellbeing is also as important as our physical wellbeing?
So in the days ahead, what are your plans to have stable and mental wellbeing that will enable you to power on for the rest of the week.
The following tips have been suggested to help you forge ahead!
1. Wake up in the morning with a positive can DO ATTITUDE! Play your favourite tunes on your playlist to create a positive atmosphere. Allow the tunes to lift your mood, sit back, reflect and meditate for a few moments to uplift your mental and spiritual wellness.
2. Make a healthy breakfast to energise and nourish your body. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Encourage yourself to have one.
3. Ensure you remain calm and steadfast even in the midst of stress and challenges of the day. Give yourself ample time to arrive workplace, get yourself ready at least 10 minutes before you start on your work schedule for the day.
4. Appreciate yourself, never allow negative comments overwhelm you. Take an objective inventory of your achievements, celebrate what went well and identify your lows and use them as a springboard to map out a strategy for a stronger You! Make sure you jot down things to review and reflect upon.
5. Maintain a good sleep of between 7-9 hours as recommended. A good sleep hygiene is required for a healthy mental and spiritual wellbeing.
6. Appreciate that life requires patience and courage.